REVIEW BACK TO NATURE(MALAYSIA PRODUCTS) - NATURAL AND SHEA BUTTER SOAP (chinese bamboo & honey)




This is the description for the soap based on the back of the packaging and also on their website backtonature.com.my






Function – Detoxifying, Gentle Cleansing
Skin Types – Normal, Oily
Hair Types – Normal, Oily
Scent Type – Earthy, Floral, Citrusy
Emotional Properties - Soothing
Ingredients – Saponified oils of olive, palm, coconut, soybean, shea butter, purified water, glycerin, essential oils of lavender, sweet orange, spearmint, grapefruit, tangerine, litsea cubeba, cinnamon, lemon,  honey, bamboo charcoal, gardenia fruit extracts, vitamin E


All of the product from back to nature is 100% pure natural ingredient without any chemical. You don't have to worry about any chemical in their product. Their product do not contain any harmful chemicals or pollutants such as SLS, SLES, EDC, EDTA, petrochemicals, PARABEN, Borax or artificial fragrances.

Back To Nature is engaged in manufacturing and trading of Truly Natural Skin Care that are
  1. Good for your health with 100%  vegetarian ingredients.
  2. Good for your soul with no animal testing cruelty.
  3. Good for the environment with completely biodegradable and recyclable materials.





I have been using this for awhile and i love love and love this soap..it cost RM23.90..i think the price is really ok for the good quality of the soap. you must been wondering why i choose this soap, if you see their website or their shop they got a lot of soap all from natural ingredients. I choose the chinese bamboo & honey soap because the assistant at the shop said this soap have lot of lather compare to other soap and people like this soap. Also because i don't read the function at the back of the packaging so i just take it..haha..The long story is actually i have been looking all type of the soap but i am only looking at the ingredient without noticing above the ingredient is the function of the soap. I am really care what is the ingredient in the soap or in the shampoo or facial cleanser that i'm gonna used on my dry sensitive skin.


Fortunately my skin is suitable with the soap.. i have a very dry sensitive skin and also eczema but this soap never dry up my skin. It also can be used to your hair and face. I've used it on my face and it doesn't dry my skin..awesome right??..that why i love this soap so much..i have used many other product but none of them suit me well, i find this one suit me the best! Before this i struggle so hard to find a good cleanser for my face and body because of my eczema, thanks to this soap i can now cleanse my body and face without worry that it can dry my skin. (updated 21/3/2012- i have try on my hair, for the first time it dried my hair but after using my mustika ratu conditioner my hair become smooth back. the 2nd and 3rd time i tried, it doesn't dry my hair,yeay and now i used it as my shampoo..now updated 8/4/2010 i feel that the soap doesn't clean my hair well cause now i get itchy scalp maybe because it does not really clean all the hairstyles product that i've used on my hair or is it just because i have eczema i don't know which is the cause but i cannot used it on my hair. It doesn't work anymore.Thanks to Loreal which have produced new product line SULFATE-FREE my hair ok for now cause i just bought it today..i will review it later) Can u imagine a dry skin use a normal skin type of soap, if i buy for a dry skin soap it must be very awesome one. What i am trying to say is that the soap is really good even dry sensitive skin can used it. After cleanse it feel squeaky clean. It also clean very well like other normal soap do. As you can see above the soap is in square shape i have cut it into half to make it easy to hold during shower.









When i buy the soap they don't used plastic but they used a paper wrapping like above picture. They really are an earth friendly product. I also want to used other back to nature product and if i have used it i will give a review on it ok.

Pros and Cons of this soap

  1. 100% natural ingredient
  2. doesn't dry your skin
  3. have a lather like normal soap
  4. the soap is in square make it hard to hold ,you have to cut it into half.
  5. you can also buy from their website 
  6. Squeaky clean your body 
  7. doesn't irritate my eczema
  8. can be used as shampoo as well 
Overall i really love this product so much! and i recommended it to all people who have very dry sensitive eczema skin to use this product and for all who love organic or natural product.

Will i buy it again?? Definitely.

For more info: Check out their facebook, and don't forget to LIKE..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APAKAH ITU JUZ' AMMA?

Kisah aku 2021, Part 1 cerita litmatch apps cari jodoh

Kisah litmatch part 5 - Hati aku mati terus hidup balik , Part 1: Kenal dengan Z