Use somebody


I've been roaming around
Always looking down at all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody
Someone like you And all you know
You know that I could use somebody
And how you speak
at I could use somebody You know that I c
Countless lovers undercover of the street You know t hould use somebody Someone like you Off in the night While you live it up I'm off to sleep
nna make you notice Someone like me Someo
Waging wars to shape the poet and the beat I hope it's gonna make you notice I hope it's g one like me Someone like me Somebody Someone like you Somebody Someone like you Somebody Someone like you Somebody
I've been roaming around
I see
Always looking down at a
-laura jensen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APAKAH ITU JUZ' AMMA?

Kisah aku 2021, Part 1 cerita litmatch apps cari jodoh

Kisah litmatch part 5 - Hati aku mati terus hidup balik , Part 1: Kenal dengan Z