REVIEW: AVON NATURAL ROSE HIPS WHITENING COLD CREAM 2 IN 1 CLEANSER: UPDATED


WHAT IT STATES ON CATALOG:
Deeply cleans and moisturize skin in 1 step with rose hips extract,known to whiten skin.


HOW TO USE:
To CLEAN your skin ,apply in the morning and evening,smooth gently and REMOVE WITH TISSUE.  To MOISTURIZE and nourish, apply again to complete absorption.



This is the ingredient..what i like is beeswax (like petroleum jelly),tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) ,panthenol (vitamin B5),rosa canina fruit extract ( a wild rose used as skin conditioning has vitamic C) ,aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera ) and punica granatum fruit juice (pomegranate which rich with anti-oxidant)..

i bought this because my face has appear some eczema and i can't use my cleanser like always so i decided to give a chance on this cleanser. i want to know whether this cleanser will irritate my skin. at first when i apply on my face it get a little irritate on my eczema skin but after a while it doesn't irritate me. Then i wash my face like other cleanser because i don't quite read HOW TO USE the cleanser which is To REMOVE WITH TISSUE. if you don't used tissue, the cleanser will get too oily on your face but for mine i'm just ok with it as my skin is very dry ^_^..when i remove the cleanser on my face using tissue it was not oily like before. i mean when we just washing with water it tends to be oily on your skin and you will feel that like you don't cleanse your face. Also after a while you've cleanse your face you will find that it doesn't oily anymore but it will feel soft & smooth. It doesn't dry your skin and i have no breakout during application  especially in cold weather for example like in Malaysia  the climate is tropical and also have monsoons season. During monsoon season it will always raining so I called it cold weather..haha..it's really cold when raining right..back to the review, it does breakout when in hot weather,for me it just a little breakout because of my dry skin condition.

for my opinion because it is 2 in 1 cleanser that cleanse and also moisturize your skin that's why it's bit oily. i don't think people who have oily skin want to use this cleanser. As for me i love it. It make my skin healthier, smooth and soft. I also love the natural ingredient that this cleanser have. I only used it as my cleanser but not as moisturize . I don't do the second step which is To MOISTURIZE we have to apply again on our face to complete the absorption. Furthermore it can also remove makeup,because i don't wear mascara so i am not sure it can remove mascara or not. Last but not least this cleanser suitable during cold weather  ^_^ maybe in winter or whoever who always exposed to air-conditioning because it provided you with moisturizer too.

updated 5/5/2012: now i only used it as my makeup remover and for facial cleanser i used my back to nature shea butter soap..

Pros & Cons:
1.my skin become healthier,smooth and soft.
2.this cleanser only come in small bottle which is only have 50g.
3.not suitable for oily skin.
4.have natural ingredient that good for skin. 
5.no breakout if in cold weather
6.breakout on hot weather
7.no irritation
6.remove makeup
7.suitable in cold weather

Comments

  1. hi, i just started using avon naturals rose hip, just as yours.. at first, i thought it can't be used on the face, but when i got to try it, my face went soft and ilove how it feels..just what you said, you have to pat it with tissue or else you'll feel greasy,, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hye..yeah that's right (^_^) we have to use tissue otherwise it feel oily....by the way thanks for reading my review and for commenting here..

      Delete
  2. Randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design,beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is perfect!
    Natural Rose Cleanser
    https://savarnasmantra.com/blogs/blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Boleh komen disini. Hehe

Popular posts from this blog

APAKAH ITU JUZ' AMMA?

Kisah aku 2021, Part 1 cerita litmatch apps cari jodoh

Kisah litmatch part 5 - Hati aku mati terus hidup balik , Part 1: Kenal dengan Z