As my mind fly away



as i was listening to a soft instrumental music,  my mind fly away...remembering all my sins..
what did i do on my past..how much good and bad that i have done..although sometimes,
i didn't mean to say like that to others, but what done its done right, there nothing we can change now..
although i really want to be good, i accidentally do it again.. maybe because i am a human..not an angel.. that's the phrase..

you want to see what i wrote when i was in form 1,its like this..

it is written on my diary

IF SOMEONE READ READ THIS BOOK HE/SHE WOULD GET A SIN BECAUSE DON'T ASK MY PERMISSION FIRST.- I'M A VERY SENSITIVE PERSON. ALTHOUGH I'M LOOK LIKE I'M NOT SENSITIVE BUT FOR A SMALL THINGS FOR YOU IT'S A PROBLEMS FOR ME..

and yeah i wrote it in english on my diary, because in my childhood i like english subject so much..although i'm not good in communicating..but't thats ok..

this part in my diary state " I'm not sociality" -in new school only not sure whether it is 2002 or 2003 (all my diary is written in english at that time)

when i at my school i feels different.
when i at my home i feels different.
when i at my school i am a different person.
when i at my home i am a different person.
when i am surrounded with my friends i am a different person.
when i am at my home i become a different person.
i don't like society and social because i don't know how to mix with society.
every time i try to mix with them i feels apart from them.
i am happy with my old friends (priamary school), family and relative but today
i am surrounded with new friends i don't like them except some of them.

another part of my diary "Am I an Alien?"

I am a human not a,
monster or alien but,
I'm always alone and,
I'm feels apart from them.

human have sex male or female,
i am female,
i am not a young girl or woman but i'm midst of them.

i'm not alone when i back home because 
my family make me feels welcome and happier than.....
although i have friends but i don't feels very happy with them.
i am happy when i'm surrounded with  my family and relative 

this "Am I an Alien?," is written when i was in hostel in my form 1.

the continue of Am I an Alien-2 i'm not sure whether i'm in form 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 (at this time i don't stay at hostel anymore) ..haha

I am a human
Human who has no power
to speek or to reject 
what people said.

I am human not a,
monster or beast or
whatever,but I am
alienated from my family

I am a human,
Human who cannot speak
about problem to 
my family member.

I am an Alien
I live far away from 
human.

Human who don't know 
to appreciate what I 
done and the results 
that I got.

An alien who always 
cries inside although
many people can't see
it.

although I am an Alien
but I have feelings too,
feeling that someone appreciate me,love me,
and for what I am.

An alien that always
having fun without
people know that 
I'm always cries in my 
heart.

Maybe it is true 
that a saying said
where there is a happy, 
there is a sad ending.

My life is just like that
Maybe someday someone 
will love me for what I am and 
not for what I did 
and the disguise that I did.
The End.

at the end of my diary state Am I too sensitive or I likes to cry??? Only god knows how much I feel..

i think whoever who read this post or who read my post which i have filter or delete before this maybe they understand..but for those who didn't read it don't worry you can understand it through this poem..
by Hanntzah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APAKAH ITU JUZ' AMMA?

Kisah aku 2021, Part 1 cerita litmatch apps cari jodoh

Kisah litmatch part 5 - Hati aku mati terus hidup balik , Part 1: Kenal dengan Z