REVIEW: SUKIN ORGANIC AUSTRALIAN NATURAL SKINCARE CREAM CLEANSER



What it claims:

SUKIN product DO NOT CONTAIN:


  • Sulphates
  • Animal derivatives
  • Harsh detergents
  • Petro-chemicals
  • Artificial colours
  • Synthetic fragrances
  • Triethanolamine
  • Mineral oils
  • Parabens

This gentle cream cleanser is the perfect preparation for your skin. Essential oils and botanical extract work to removes make-up and surface grime as it nourishes the skin with oils of rosehip, avocado and wheat germ. An infusion of aloe vera, burdock, horsetail and nettle will leave skin feeling clean and refreshed. Perfect for all skin types, especially dry and sensitive.
Application: Massage into skin in a gentle circular motion. Remove with cotton wool or warm face cloth. Water-soluble which makes it ideal to use in the shower. Use once or twice daily.
Available: 125ml bottle pump and flip top cap dispenser

INGREDIENTSAqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina(Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Linalool,* Limonene.* 

*natural component of essential oils.     

It is made in Australia.
My opinion based on my skin type:
i have very dry sensitive skin and some ezcema on my face..on my normal face which is not on the eczema it is quite ok for the cleanser..but for the eczema part OMG it is not suitable at all, it irritate the eczema more, but after the eczema gone it does not irritate like before but still i feel this cleanser is not gentle on my skin. I don't know why hmm maybe because of my sensitive skin. I know this cleanser is made from organic, but maybe one or two ingredient such as the benzyl alcohol irritate my face. When I bought it I thought maybe it could suits my eczema on my face too, but i guess it can't...so whoever who have a skin like me beware of that. For the cleanse part, i thinks it's cleanse my face well enough ( i can't say it awesome or what so ever because i just feel hmm what the right word 'normal' i guess) futhermore it can removing makeup too. I'm not sure about heavy makeup (^_^).  But since i have bought it, i had to finished it. I only wear it on my normal part of face..haha..i forgot to mention i bought at Watson around RM30 something..hehe.Quite pricey for me because I'm still student.Overall I don't feel it is gentle on my easily irritated dry sensitive skin.

Pros & Cons
- Not gentle on my face (your face i don't know..hehe)
- the bottle is difficult to bring for travelling
- can cleanse light makeup
- the bottle can be recycle back


Would i but it again?? No.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

APAKAH ITU JUZ' AMMA?

Kisah aku 2021, Part 1 cerita litmatch apps cari jodoh

Kisah litmatch part 5 - Hati aku mati terus hidup balik , Part 1: Kenal dengan Z